Who is Interfax?
Delivers secure, cloud-based messaging solutions, including enterprise cloud fax and secure document distribution, to meet rigorous industry compliance standards. Enables a smooth migration from on-premises fax to a secure, auditable cloud fax and distribution solution.
Key business value:
Enables businesses to communicate easily and more cost-effectively through use-case specific, secure document distribution and enterprise cloud fax capabilities that are fully compliant with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001. Offers a wide range of API’s for developers to integrate cloud fax into software applications such as order processing, travel management, and other workflow-intensive systems.
Worldwide fax number https://www.interfax.net
How to setup?
#1. on Interfax's side
- Connect to your Interfax control panel.
- On left of the screen click in the section 'My settings', section 'Profile', here you can read the email which will receive your fax
#2. on Automatic Email Manager's side
- If Automatic Email Manager is not installed on your PC, just download and install it »
- Click on 'Accounts', then 'Add account'
- Enter the email address which will receive your Interfax faxes and follow the instruction on screen
- When account is set, you just need to add the action Print Attachment(s)
- Additionally you can add condition to avoid spam (see below in the tips section)