Save attachments on disk
Doc. / Save / For version: 7
Backup, save, export, archive your email attachments automatically, this action let you save them, even converted in PDF...
- Folder: Set the local or network folder, you can include variables fields. If folder doesn't exist it will be created automatically.
- File: Enter the filename you want, include fields to get unique filename. You can also use the functions to extract part of the field, read more here »
- You can set a condition to process only attachment based on filename: As it is describe you can use a condition to print only specific file, for example to print only pdf: 'Contains' '.pdf'
- Add page number: You can add a stamp of page number
- Add a stamp: like page number it is stamp added to the page, it can be Received on date, Shipped,... what you want in fact.
- If a PDF need password: If PDF is protected you can provide the password to use
- For Excel you can specify sheet(s): If attachment is Excel it can print only a specific sheet
Information: save, attachment, disk, convert, pdf - Updated the Monday, December 4, 2017