Are you spending too much time printing prescriptions? Boost your pharmacy's efficiency now!
Enter Automatic Email Manager: a cutting-edge software designed to streamline the printing process for busy pharmacists. With a few simple clicks, you are able to automate your email inbox. Every prescription and other documents sent via email, whether it's from O365, Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook, or any IMAP/POP service, is instantly and securely processed by Automatic Email Manager, locally on your own computer.
TL;DR Too long; Didn't read!
- Easy and simple: For each new incoming email, it applies a scenario automatically
- Print on any printers, even receipt printer
- Used in hundreds of pharmacies around the world
- Local application completely secure; all data is processed and stored solely on your computer.
- Works with all emailboxes: Office365, Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, IMAP, POP,...
- Runs on background, set it & forget it
Why using automation?
The software is smart—it filters emails and identifies prescriptions, sending them directly to the printer without having to lift a finger. It's a
time-saver. You can now focus on what you do best: providing personal attention to your customers, offering medical advice, and managing your pharmacy efficiently.
Set up different scenarios, you will find that the software is incredibly user-friendly. The intuitive interface of Automatic Email Manager allows you to customize your email filtering, so only the necessary documents are printed. Integrating the feature of saving emails with prescriptions into a single PDF for local storage offers additional substantial benefits. This method of digital archiving streamlines document management, making it easier for pharmacists to access and review historical prescriptions.
You no longer worries about privacy breaches either; Automatic Email Manager ensures that all emails and attachments are processed locally, giving you maximum security and peace of mind.
Join hundreds of pharmacies in the automation revolution. Save time, protect privacy, and stay ahead with Automatic Email Manager—because your focus should be on health, not on printouts.
How to setup Automatic Email Manager in my pharmacy?
Step 1. Open Automatic Email Manager
Add your email address which receives the emails.
NOTE: If you didn't installed the 30-day trial version of Automatic Email Manager
Click here to download the demo version »
Step 2. Create your own scenario: add the actions to print and organize your inbox
- Typically, you receive prescriptions and documents as PDF attachments in emails, in this case, add the action to Print the attachments. If the information is in the email body then change the action to 'Print email body'.
- In this example, we include an action to save attachments on the local computer or network for record-keeping.
- Next, we want to mark the email as read.
- Finally, we add the action to move email from inbox to another folder (like processed), it is perfect to keep your inbox clean (#inboxzero).
Step 3. Filter specific emails
You can process all incoming emails, but usually, you'll want to print only specific ones. By setting up rules, you can target these emails.
For example, in this case, we've added rules in the condition panel to filter emails containing the subject keywords 'prescription', 'order', or 'fax'. You can also create rules based on the sender, recipient, attachment, or keywords in the email body, among other criteria ».
Try the 30-day trial of Automatic Email Manager today! Simplify your pharmacy's workflow by automating prescription and order printing. Enhance customer service, minimize errors, and foster business growth and patient safety. Experience the change in your pharmacy's operations with our innovative solution. Act now!