- Check for new email from your email reader like outlook or webmail
- Open email
- Search for the links
- Click on it to save on your disk
- Then doing an action like print it by opening the right program, or save it on network or send it to another person
Download files from links in email
Detects and downloads the files from links found in an email body
This action is especially useful if you receive in your email the links for your files (invoices, pdf, report, documents, images,...), it will search
for link(s) inside the email, download the files automatically, save them on your computer, then process them like a classic attachment (print, convert, send by email,...).
Imagine all the manual steps you remove:
- Enter the part of url to search in email body (e.g.: https://documents.mywebsite.com/download/)
- Optional: define the url or keywords to exclude (e.g.: policy, agreement, https://documents.mywebsite.com/privacy, ...)
- Best to download invoices and documents sent by suppliers
- Works to download files with links from Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Photos, ...
- Great for accounting service, secretary job,...
- You receive 30 emails/day with files to download and print » Save at least 1 hour