What are the conditions
Doc. / Conditions / For version: 7+
When you apply actions (print, save,...) you can choose to process these actions only to some specific emails based on subject or email content, or sender,... It will easily let you avoid to print or process spam or junk emails.
1. First create or edit a group of actions
Add an action and click on 'next'.
2. The conditions are only for this group
You can add unlimited rules which will check the email, if it doesn't match then the actions will not be applied.
Just click on 'Add a rule', then you can select the field to test:
- If sender: It is the email address and the name if specified
- If recipient (including TO / BCC / CC): It is the email(s) address
- If subject: Subject of the email
- If date: Date of the email received
- If size: In kilobit
- If email body: Content of the email
- If has attachment: Flag to indicate if attachment is present or not
- If attachment name: If one of the attachment name
- If email raw data: Content of full email, including header
- If email priority is: Priority of the email
For each field you will have the choice of the operator: Is Equal, Contains, doesn't contain,... Just select the one you need and enter the data.
At right of each rule you have a check box to specify the rule as optional, if not set that's mean all rules must match (logic operator AND).
3. You can also specify the advanced scheduler
It will let specify the day and times ranges to enable the rules.
Information: conditions, rules, filters - Updated the Friday, May 8, 2020