Forward email automatically
Doc. / Send email / For version: 7
Forward a received email automatically as attachment or as a normal email
- From: Enter the email address you want to use to send email. Make sure this email can be used with your SMTP.
- To: Enter the recipient email address, you can add multiple recipients separated by a comma (,)
- With template: Select the model of email you want, you can easily add new one by clicking on 'Edit' and save under a new name.
- Subject line: You can enter the subject and/or use fields from original email
- Forward email as attachment: You can attach the original email to this email
- Attachment: If you want to add attachment, it is easy. Choose to add a file or all files in a folder (you can for example set action to save on disk email converted in PDF and send it by email).
Information: forward, email - Updated the Monday, December 4, 2017