Email data extractor
Doc. / Help / For version: 7
You can extract only a part of the email and use it to print email, save on disk or send a reply. For example you can extract a delivery address in email or a list of products...
So to do this you need to create template, and then in the actions (print email, save email,...) you can select the model you need:
1. Adding new model
Click on top menu 'Tools', then 'Data extractor edition'. Now you can add or edit a template.
HTML Body: it takes all email data in HTML format if it exists.
TEXT body: it takes all email data in TEXT format if it exists.
TEXT from HTML convertion: it will convert the email HTML to TEXT format, used to print on receipt printer or use raw data.
2. Define the data to extract
- Enter a name to identify this template
- Choose the data source: email data in HTML format if exists, or the TEXT data, or the HTML converted in raw text.
- Choose the starting position and ending position
Note: you can display the raw data of an email (if emails are listed in Automatic Email Manager) to see what you want to extract.
3. Now you can use this template to any action using data extractor, for example in printing:
- Add or edit the group of actions you want
- Add or edit a print action
- Now click on 'More options...% and select the template in the selector 'Use these email data'
See also:Extract part of a field »
Information: email, data extractor - Updated the Thursday, November 30, 2017