Save email on disk in multiple formats
Doc. / Save / Pour la version: 7
Backup, save, export, archive your emails easily, this action let you save email automatically
- Folder: Set the local or network folder, you can include variables fields. If folder doesn't exist it will be created automatically.
- File: Enter the filename you want, include fields to get unique filename. You can also use the functions to extract part of the field, read more here »
- File format: Select the output format you want between: PDF, EML (full email in standard format), MSG (Microsoft Outlook format), images format (PNG, TIFF, JPG), or in simply TEXT format
- With template: Like printing you can choose a visual template to display the email
- Use these email data: By default it use the html email data, but you can force to use other email data or a specific part of the email using the Data Extractor (see here »).
- Add page number: You can add a stamp of page number
- Add a stamp: like page number it is stamp added to the page, it can be Received on date, Shipped,... what you want in fact.
A voir également:
Information: save, email, pdf, msg, eml, png, tiff - Mis à jour le Monday, December 4, 2017