Forward email automatically
Doc. / Email / For version: 8+
Forward a received email automatically as attachment or as a normal email
- From: Enter the email address you want to use to send email. Make sure this email can be used with your SMTP.
- To: Enter the recipient email address, you can add multiple recipients separated by a comma (,)
- With template: Select the model of email you want, you can easily add new one by clicking on 'Edit' and save under a new name.
- Subject line: You can enter the subject and/or use fields from original email
- Forward email as attachment: You can attach the original email to this email as a .MSG attachment
- Attachment: If you want to add attachment, it is easy. Choose to add a file or all files in a folder (you can for example set action to save on disk email converted in PDF and send it by email).
Since version 8 there is a new option for attachments, i suggest you this tutorial: https://www.automatic-email-manager.com/Help/send-reply-forward-email-with-attachments-from-original-email
Information: forward, email - Updated the Tuesday, March 24, 2020