Print attachments to any printer
Doc. / Print / For version: 7
You need to receive your attachment to the printers of your choice, this is here
- On this printer: It lists all the printers installed, clicking on 'Settings' let you add specifics printer settings like margin, tray, duplex mode,...
Click on 'More options':
- You can set a condition to process only attachment based on filename: As it is describe you can use a condition to print only specific file, for example to print only pdf: 'Contains' '.pdf'
- Add page number: You can add a stamp of page number
- Add a stamp: like page number it is stamp added to the page, it can be Received on date, Shipped,... what you want in fact.
- If a PDF need password: If PDF is protected you can provide the password to use
- For Excel you can specify sheet(s): If attachment is Excel it can print only a specific sheet
- To save paper, you can group multiple pages per sheet: Select the number of page to print per sheet
Information: - Updated the Monday, December 4, 2017