Merge and save email with attachments in PDF
Doc. / Save / For version: 7
Ideal for archive, merge your email body with attachments in a single PDF file.
- Folder: Set the local or network folder, you can include variables fields. If folder doesn't exist it will be created automatically.
- File: Enter the filename you want, include fields to get unique filename. You can also use the functions to extract part of the field, read more here »
- Add page number: You can add page number in stamp format
- Add a stamp: Like page number it is stamp added to the page, it can be Received on date, Shipped,...
In the email options you can:
- Merge email body with attachment(s): Specify if you want to merge email with attachment or merge only attachments
- Merge email body first: Define if you want to print first the email or the attachments
- Use this template: Select the data model printed with email body, you can also add or edit templates.
- Use these email data: By default it uses the html email data, but you can force to use other email data or a specific part of the email using the Data Extractor (see here »).
In the attachments options you can:
Information: merge, email, attachment, pdf - Updated the Monday, December 4, 2017